Buy tickets in advance
You can buy tickets online via this website. All standard payment methods are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact, Home Banking (Dexia Netbanking, ING Homepay and KBC Online), iDEAL and PayPal. Your tickets will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment. A booking fee of €1 applies per ticket.
Buying tickets at the cash desk
If you did not buy tickets in advance, you can buy tickets at the cash desk from half an hour before the start of the programme.
Most events cost a standard rate. An increased rate applies for some special events. Different rates often apply for events taking place outside Passa Porta.
- Online: €7/5
- At the door: €9/7
- Online: €8/6
- At the door: €10/8
- Online: €10/8
- At the door: €12/10
- The special fare for young people under 26 years old gives a €2 discount on the standard rate.
- Job seekers also benefit from a € 2 discount on the standard rate.
- People with a limited income pay only €2 via Paspartoe for an event at Passa Porta. Via Article 27 persons from vulnerable groups pay €1.25 per ticket.
Adapted ticket pricing 2020-2021
Because many people have been affected by the corona crisis, Passa Porta temporarily allows you to choose between 2 new ticket formulas:
- A €2 discount for all who feel like they need it. Simply select ‘preferential rate 20-21’. No further explanation needed because every reason is valid for Passa Porta.
- A €2 extra support rate which boosts the operation of our partner organization United Stages.
The social discounts via Article 27 or Passa Porta are retained.
Good to know
- Your seat will only be guaranteed once payment has been received. Overdue reservations will be released for sale again.
- In order to ensure that the events take place peacefully, latecomers will not be admitted.
- Tickets will only be refunded in the event that a performance is cancelled.
- At Passa Porta, seats are not numbered. Tickets entitle the holder to a seat of his/her choice.