Buy tickets in advance
You can buy tickets online via this website. All standard payment methods are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact, Home Banking (Dexia Netbanking, ING Homepay and KBC Online), iDEAL and PayPal. Your tickets will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment. A booking fee of €1 applies per ticket.
Buying tickets at the cash desk
If you did not buy tickets in advance, you can buy tickets at the cash desk from half an hour before the start of the programme.
Most events cost a standard rate. An increased rate applies for some special events. Different rates often apply for events taking place outside Passa Porta.
- Online: €10 (€1 booking fee included)
- At the door: €12
- Online: €13 (€1 booking fee included)
- At the door: €15
- Online: €12 (€1 booking fee included)
- At the door: €14
- For each of these rates Passa Porta offers the possibility of a 3 euro discount. You select 'preferential rate' in your shopping basket, and that's it.
- If you want to give our partner organisation United Stages a helping hand, you can choose the support rate of 2 euros extra.
Online reservations can be made up to 1 hour before the show starts. It is not possible to make reservations by e-mail, telephone or on the spot.
Good to know
- Your seat will only be guaranteed once payment has been received. Overdue reservations will be released for sale again.
- In order to ensure that the events take place peacefully, latecomers will not be admitted.
- Tickets will only be refunded in the event that a performance is cancelled.
- At Passa Porta, seats are not numbered. Tickets entitle the holder to a seat of his/her choice.
- If you have any questions regarding your purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.