A co-writing space at Passa Porta
Are you a writer or translator? Are you working on a project related to writing, illustration, research, publishing, literature in the broadest sense? Would you like to share a workspace? The co-writing space at Passa Porta might be the thing for you.
Located at Rue Dansaert 46, the International house of literature is home not only to a bookshop but also to two floors of offices and flats reserved for authors in residence, including one for international writers.
Passa Porta is offering you the opportunity to come and share its flexible workspaces that are conducive to encounters: work tables, silent spaces, a kitchen and library, a coffee machine. You can reserve a workspace to work on a manuscript, a translation, or any project that is more broadly related to creation through writing or publishing.
In concrete terms, our workspace is accessible during office hours, from 09:00 until 18:00. Coffee, tea and water are always available.
The Passa Porta co-writing space is open to authors and translators from all backgrounds, but also to illustrators, researchers in the field of the humanities, cultural journalists and professionals from the publishing and literary worlds in the broadest sense.
Use this form to contact us and tell us about your connection with literature.
If you are selected, you will be able to choose the times (full or half workdays) at which you would like to come and work through our booking system.
- Half workday (from 09:00 until 13:00 or from 14:00 until 18:00): 5 euros
- Full workday (from 09:00 until 18:00): 10 euros
good to know
- We offer you a quiet workspace to share with the Passa Porta team and the authors in residence.
- Computer equipment is at your disposal: screens, printer, ...
- You can consult (only on the spot) the books of the library of Passa Porta and possibly discover new voices.
- Do not hesitate to take advantage of our pleasant terrace on a sunny day.
- Unfortunately, our offices do not currently allow us to accommodate people with reduced mobility.